2010.06.01 15:16 |Kategorija:  SC - Pranešimai spaudai

Deloitte in Lithuania strengthens its Audit practice

We are pleased to announce that from 1st June 2010 Evaldas Grenda has joined Deloitte Lithuania’s audit team as the Director in charge of the Audit department.

Evaldas joined Deloitte from another Big4 audit company where he worked since 1998 and left as a senior manager. He has also spent a period of time outside of Lithuania working in the audit profession and gaining international experience.

"Evaldas brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience of operating at a senior level in the local market. I am sure that his appointment will really strengthen our audit practice considerably and the firm generally. We are very pleased to have him on board" – said Tim Mahon, Deloitte Lithuania Managing Partner.

"I am very happy to take this opportunity and join Deloitte – a very dynamic company. I like their fast moving approach and their ambitious expansion and growth plans in Lithuania. I am confident that together with the rest of the professional team we will manage to reach the growth goals of the firm" – said Evaldas Grenda, new Director in charge of Deloitte Lithuania Audit department.

Deloitte provides audit, tax & legal, financial advisory, consulting and risk services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 140 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's more than 169,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.

Contact person:

Marius Marcenkovas

Head of Marketing at Deloitte

Phone: +370 5 255 3070

Mobile: +370 615 10366

E-mail: [email protected]

www.deloitte.lt

If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company listed in this release. BNS disclaims any content contained in this press release.

Rodyti: